I am very lucky to have worked with some amazing children, lovely families and excellent teaching staff. Here are a few examples of the feedback I have received from them:
- Phoebe organised a whole school art gallery which was beyond outstanding! It engaged all pupils and furthered the children's artistic and literacy skills. Children with low confidence became confident and proud with the celebration of all skills. Previous SENCO, Hayes Primary School.
- Having worked with Phoebe for many years it is clear that she has a real passio for creative arts. She translates this passion into exciting, innovative and accessible lessons which inspire all children, regardless of ability, to bring out their inner artist and create their own works of art. Carole Hitchens, HLTA.
- I really like this club, it's my favourite. Anna, Tiny Artist, Age 9.
- I like doing things that the professional artists do, like painting our own canvases. James, Tiny Artist, Age 9.
- Everything is different each week, nothing is the same, which makes every week fun! Amelia, Tiny Artist, Age 10.
- I LOVE the kids artwork this week. I love that David Hockney painting and recognised it straight away. I remember when and where I first saw it. They are definitely going up on the wall. Happy Parent.
- She LOVED Tiny Artists, thank you so much, lovely to see what they are enjoying and creating. I wish art was one of the main subjects on the curriculum! It is so important, but great that you are providing a much needed class to boost their creativity! Another Happy Parent!
- My son misses Tiny Artists so much, best after school club EVER! Parent who has moved areas.